|By Cloud Best Practices Network||
|March 7, 2011 05:08 PM EST||
The Software and Information Industry Association Panel discussion with input from CIO’s from the SEC, DISA, USPTO, the DHS and Dept of Veteran Affairs, covering the various dimensions involved in governments moving their applications to the Cloud.
Hosted by Michael Binko, CEO of our partner best practices partner kloudtrack.
- XaaP! It’s the Platform Business Model | @CloudExpo #IaaS #XaaP #Cloud
- A #Blockchain Framework | @CloudExpo #FinTech #ML #DigitalTransformation
- Internet of Things: Bigger than Your Average Smart TV | @ThingsExpo #IoT
- Architecture for Next Generation Digital Service Providers | @CloudExpo #NFV #Microservices #DigitalTransformation
- Autonomic Computing and @Docker | @DevOpsSummit #AI #APM #DevOps
- Microservices Recipes | @CloudExpo #Cloud #Containers #Microservices
- Build your billion dollar SaaS venture on AWS
- Digital Business Architecture – From Canvas to Blueprint
- AT&T ECOMP – Open source NFV Platform
- Cloud AI Strategies for Accelerated 5G Networks
- Cloud UVC: Unified Virtual Collaboration
- Social Media Clouds
- Open Government = Social Innovation
- Microsoft Cloud Services
- Microsoft Open Government - To the Cloud!
- Private Cloud Application Platforms
- Open Government Clouds
- Cloud Computing - Jam Today, Not Tomorrow
- Leveraging Enterprise Cloud for Level 5 BPM Maturity
- DevOps: Enabling Web Business Evolution