|By Maureen O'Gara||
|April 24, 2011 05:00 PM EDT||
The Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) is supposed to have a key role in developing cloud security and privacy standards under ISO/IEC (International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission). The CSA has established what's called a Category C liaison relationship with ISO/IEC's Joint Technical Committee 1/Sub Committee 27 (JTC 1/SC 27). Category C liaisons are organizations that are supposed to make an effective technical contribution and actively participate in the working groups under SC 27. ITU-T and ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 38 are also involved.
- Cloud UVC: Unified Virtual Collaboration
- Social Media Clouds
- Open Government = Social Innovation
- Microsoft Cloud Services
- Microsoft Open Government - To the Cloud!
- Private Cloud Application Platforms
- Leveraging Enterprise Cloud for Level 5 BPM Maturity
- Open Government Clouds
- Cloud Computing - Jam Today, Not Tomorrow
- DevOps: Enabling Web Business Evolution